XTAR VC4 Charger
XTAR VC4 Charger.
The XTAR VC4 charger is a combination of our XP4C and VC2 charger. This intelligent charger can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage, and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time.
This is a USB powered charger so it can be plugged into any of your existing AC USB wall adapter plugs (e.g. Apple, Samsung, etc.)
Note: There is a protective sticker on all charger screens and it may appear to be scratched when you receive it. Don’t worry, simply remove this sticker to see the actual screen.
The LCD backlight can be off or automatically into low light mode in 2min to save more
And like all XTAR chargers, the VC4 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. The VC4 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- Compatible with IMR lithium battery.
- Each channel is independent.
- LED displays real-time battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- Compatible with small capacity battery.
- Over heat protection.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- VC4 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Certified by CE, RoHS
Do not overcharge or leave charging unattended. Only use a suitable charger from a reputable brand or the mod itself to charge batteries. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or bag, we recommend keeping your batteries in a protective case when not in use.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk !
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vazon Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vazon Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.