XTAR VC2 Plus Master Charger
XTAR VC2 Plus Master Charger.
The latest in charger innovation, the VC2 Plus Master is a smart charger that has a countdown timer for each bay, showing the time it needs to fully charge the battery.
It can recognize, charge and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time, and you can totally control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) as you like.
In order to save time, the USB Output with Power-Path Management System enables you to charge both batteries and the external device at the same time while power is connected!
Battery power icon and percentage display. You can clearly know the battery power and charging status by ramping up from 0% to 100% when the battery is fully charged.
- Countdown timer for each bay showing the time it needs to be fully charged.
- Each channel is independent.
- LED displays real-time battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- Compatible with small capacity battery.
- Over heat protection.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- VC2 Plus Master has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Certified by CE, RoHS
Do not overcharge or leave charging unattended. Only use a suitable charger from a reputable brand or the mod itself to charge batteries. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or bag, we recommend keeping your batteries in a protective case when not in use.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk !
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vazon Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vazon Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.