XTAR VC2 Charger
XTAR VC2 Charger.
The XTAR VC2 charger is the world’s first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery! .
The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity, assuming it is completely drained before charging. Like all of our chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5). .
It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries.
And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- Compatible with IMR lithium battery.
- Each channel is independent.
- LED displays real-time battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- Compatible with small capacity battery.
- Over heat protection.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- VC2 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Certified by CE, RoHS
Do not overcharge or leave charging unattended. Only use a suitable charger from a reputable brand or the mod itself to charge batteries. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or bag, we recommend keeping your batteries in a protective case when not in use.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk !
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vazon Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vazon Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.