XTAR MC4 Charger
XTAR MC4 Charger.
The XTAR MC4 charger is the latest in the MC range. It is another classic to add to the range yet still portable and still cost effective.
The Xtar MC4 can charge x4 batteries on the go at the same time. It automatically distributes the most effective charging current to each bay.
With its micro USB charging port you can charge easily on the go and the LED indicators show you the current state of charge at all times.
Please note: Xtar UK supply this product with a suitable UK Plug Adapter as standard.
- Charge four batteries simultaneously and independently.
- Automatically distribute the most effective charging current 0.5A or 1.0A to maximize battery lifespan .
- LED indicators do real-time display of battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- CH1 & CH4: 10440-26650
- CH2 & CH3: 10440-21700
- Over heat protection. When operate in high temperature, MC4 will automatically lower charge current to prevent over-heating burns.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- MC4 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17335/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/ 22650/25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Compact portable size which is perfect for travelling.
Do not overcharge or leave charging unattended. Only use a suitable charger from a reputable brand or the mod itself to charge batteries. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or bag, we recommend keeping your batteries in a protective case when not in use.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk !
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vazon Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vazon Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.