XTAR Dragon VP4 Plus Charger
XTAR Dragon VP4 Plus Charger.
The XTAR DRAGON VP4 Plus charger is quite simply the best of the best no other charger on the market can touch it.
There are four main functions of DRAGON: battery pack and battery charging, REFRESH/TEST modes, battery internal resistance test, USB output.
It can intelligently distribute the power when charging your 11.1V/3s battery pack, Li-ion/Ni-MH batteries and USB mobile devices simultaneously.
The LCD backlight can be off or automatically into low light mode in 2min to save more power.
What's more, DRAGON can also test the capacity, voltage and internal resistance of batteries precisely.
The Xtar DRAGON VP4 Plus, is not just a charger, but your personal battery doctor.
Please note: Xtar UK supply this product with a suitable UK Plug & Car Adapter as standard.
- Compatible with almost any battery.
- Each channel is independent.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
- Three charge current options (0.5 A, 1.0 A and 2.0 A)
- Channels 1 & 4 Support upto 2 Amp only.
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- Compatible with small capacity battery.
- Over heat protection.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- Personal Battery Doctor unit works like a multi meter.
- Comes with a UK Plug as standard
- Automatically stops when charge complete.
- Certified by CE, RoHS
Do not overcharge or leave charging unattended. Only use a suitable charger from a reputable brand or the mod itself to charge batteries. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or bag, we recommend keeping your batteries in a protective case when not in use.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk !
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vazon Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vazon Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.