PAX Maintenance Kit
PAX Maintenance Kit.
The PAX Maintenance Kit is ideal for keeping your PAX device clean and performing at its best. The kit includes soft pipe cleaners, a wire brush and some replacement screens.
If you keep your PAX device clean; not only will what ever you're Vaping taste better, the device will be able to perform at its peek rate.
Top Tips for cleaning your Pax device.
- Remove the mouthpiece
- Use a pipe cleaner for light cleaning of the chimney
- For tougher build ups, use the wire brush to clean the chimney (you can also use it to pop the screen out of the bottom of your device)
- For a thorough clean, dip a pipe cleaner in isopropanol alcohol* before inserting it into the chimney. Then use the wire brush to give it a good scrub and then use a clean pipe cleaner to dry the chimney out.
- If you end up with a larger amount of build up of oils etc on the mouthpiece, screen, mini oven and oven lid; these can be soaked in isopropanol alcohol* to clean them.
- If you use isopropanol during cleaning, it's worth running a cycle with nothing in it before you next use it to Vape (this helps to ensure no residue is left )
- If you're oven screen is to bent out of shape to sit properly back into the device, replace it
*ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MANUFACTUER INSTRUCTIONS FOR STORAGE AND USE OF ISOPROPANOL ALCOHOL.
- We'd recommend using appropriate PPE, gloves and eye protection for example
- If you have used isopropanol alcohol on your device or any parts of the device, make sure it is removed or evaporated before using it to Vape