Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech Mod
Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech Mod.
Introducing the Fush Mod by Acrohm. A new take on Mech Mods, recreating a 'Mech like' experience but with some safety features you'd expect from a regulated mod included.
The Mod looks really good. It's easy to switch between the 5 different light colour settings with a flick of the Mod, confirmed by a vibrate function. This Mod is also durable; featuring a construction of bullet proof Poly Carbonate, food grade 304 Stainless Steel and Copper.
Inside, there's the 'Ace' chip; providing high temperature, overload, short circuit, overtime, low voltage and reverse polarity protection. This little beast also fires down to 0.07ohm and up to 2.5ohm, easily accommodating most Sub Ohm tanks, RDTAs, RTAs and RDAs.
The Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech Mod also features internals made from copper for better conductivity, vent holes at both the top and bottom of the mod and an intuitive mechanical switch (used to turn the mod and/or lights on and off). Using a single 18650, this mod's 'Bypass' set up hits pretty damn hard !
- Working Voltage : 3.2V - 4.2V
- Working Temperature Range : -30 degrees C ~ 85 degrees C
- Working Resistance Range : 0.07ohm - 2.5ohm
- Maximum Output Current : 40A Bypass Output
- Firing Speed : < 0.01 seconds
- Materials : Bullet Proof Poly Carbonate, Copper, Food Grade 304 SS