Returns and Refunds
Our returns process is subject to our returns policy, returns conditions and returns exceptions (please see below) . To help the returns process run smoothly and quickly it's advisable to provide a full till receipt, all of the original packaging, a warranty card and all of the items for the product available. It's also advisable to ensure your items are clean, dry and contain no eliquid.
Please follow these steps to place your return with us.
- Do not return your faulty product to the manufacturer, please contact us
- Contact us and declare your return via email to email@example.com
- Contact us and declare your return via mail to Vazon Vapes, 3 Millgate Mews, Mansell Court, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1HR
- Declare your return in store at our Mansell Court Vape Shop
- You will be provided with a returns form which you must fill out and include with your return
- Once we have received your return please allow 5 working days from when we received the return for us to inspect the return
- We will contact you within a further 2 working days via email and inform you of the acceptance or rejection of your return
- If your return is accepted we will contact you via email and inform you of the outcome. We will provide an exchange / refund / replacement / repair subject to our returns policy and dependant on your method of return
- If your return is rejected we will inform you via email and either arrange for you to collect your return from our Mansell Court Vape Shop or return it to you via 2nd Class Post where collection is not possible
Return a Faulty Product within 30 days. We do not accept any returns in store on non-faulty products. Our returns policy lasts 30 days from the purchase date for faulty products, if you return a product and we find that it is faulty due to a manufacturer default we will offer a refund or an exchange. If you return a faulty item where there are missing products or parts then only a partial refund or partial exchange will be issued. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to issue a refund or exchange.
Return a Faulty Product within 90 days. If you return a faulty product and we find it's due to a manufacturer default within 90 days of the purchase date we will first offer a repair and then offer a credit note. If you return a faulty item where there are missing products or parts then only a repair on the returned item or partial credit note will be issued.
Conditions for all Returns
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION BEFORE ANY REFUNDS, REPLACEMENTS, REPAIRS OR CREDIT NOTES ARE ISSUED. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND ALLOW UP TO 7 WORKING DAYS FROM WHEN THE RETURN IS RECEIVED BY US TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF YOUR RETURN.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE IN PERSON AT OUR MANSELL COURT VAPE SHOP IN GUERNSEY, BY EMAIL OR BY LETTER.
PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. WITHOUT A VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE WE ARE UNABLE TO ISSUE ANY REFUNDS, REPLACEMENTS, REPAIRS OR CREDIT NOTES.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR ISSUE REFUNDS, REPLACEMENTS, REPAIRS OR CREDIT NOTES FOR ANY PRODUCTS THAT BREACH THE WARRANTY OR MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Products that have been dropped
- Products that have gotten wet
- Products that have been altered or modified in anyway
- Products where any type of repair has been attempted or made
- Products that have been used with any accessories that are not specified by the manufacturer or have not been provided by the manufacturer
- Products that have been misused in any way
- Products that are damaged in any way due to misuse
Exceptions to all Returns.
The following items (including but not limited to) are non returnable. We are not able to provide any refunds, exchanges, replacements or repairs on these types of products.
- Products that have been opened or used (unless faulty)
- Products missing their original packaging (unless faulty)
- Products missing items (unless faulty)
- Personalised products
- Mods that do not charge (except for built in batteries) For battery safety we strongly recommend using an external battery charger
- Rechargeable Battery Cells (due to health and safety regulations)
- Products that have already been returned to the manufacturer
- Products with wear and tear on the finish due to normal use (Wear on the finish is normal and does not affect the intended use, safety or function of the product)
- Eliquids (due to hygiene & health and safety regulations)
- Drip Tips / Mouth pieces / Tanks / Atomisers (due to hygiene & health and safety regulations)
- Coils / Atomisers (Unless DOA and reported within 24 hours of purchase)*
*Due to their disposable nature we are not able to offer a warranty on any coils or atomisers. We will offer a refund or exchange for coils or atomisers that arrive DOA (dead on arrival). Coils or atomisers that arrive DOA must be declared to us in person or by email or by post within 48 hours of the original purchase stated on the proof of purchase. Unfortunately, coils or atomisers that arrive DOA that aren't declared within 48 hours will not be refunded or replaced.
Refunds (where applicable). Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of our approval of your return.
VAT Refunds (where applicable). Our system only charges VAT on UK shipping addresses, you are responsible for providing us with the correct shipping address. If you select and use the wrong shipping country in your shipping address and require a VAT refund, you are responsible for contacting and informing us. Once we acknowledge your claim and confirm a VAT refund is required the refund will be issued minus an admin fee of £1.99 GBP.
Late or missing refunds (where applicable). If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (where applicable). Depending on the product and its condition and the amount of time that has passed since the original purchase; a partial credit note or partial refund may be issued.
Exchanges (where applicable). We only replace items if they are determined to be defective due to a manufacturers fault once they have been through our Returns Process.
Shipping. To return your product, you should mail your product to: Vazon Vapes, 3 Millgate Mews, Mansell Court, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1HR
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50 GBP, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Online Orders. Please refer to statutory rights. The customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Other. We reserve the right to alter our returns policy at any time without notice.