LONDON DJ NEARLY LOSES HIS ‘KNOB’ AND BLAMES VAPING FOR HIS OWN STUPIDITY !

Posted by Vazon Vapes on

LONDON DJ NEARLY LOSES HIS ‘KNOB’ AND BLAMES VAPING FOR HIS OWN STUPIDITY !

Jason Curmi (DJ Moley) suffered serious burns following a 18650 cell going into thermal runway and then exploding in his jeans pocket. He was incredibly lucky he got to walk away without more catastrophic injuries.

Yet again another story that tabloids have jumped on with only selling papers & subscriptions in mind.

Despite what you may have read Ecigarettes, Vapes nor Vaping were responsible for the explosion and ensuing fire in this mans jeans. 

Ignoring all common sense, simple battery safety & advice given out The London Fire Office; this man had a loose, unprotected 18650 battery in his pocket. 

Batteries do not just ‘explode’, in order for a battery to go into thermal runaway and explode in this situation, it had to hard short. So one has to assume that not only did he have an 18650 without a protective case in his pocket, he also had keys or coins in there too !

The sad part about this story, other than the serious injuries he sustained (obviously), is the concern these types of stories breed. Unnecessarily scaring Vapers and potentially putting smokers off from making the switch.

Safety is important and we all need to look out for each other in the Vaping community. Use common sense, follow very simple battery safety advice and if you’re unsure about anything, please ask someone in the Vaping Community.

It’s just a shame that the Press seems to focus on these types of individuals instead of the massive role Vaping is playing in harm reduction.

#dontbeadick #batterysafety #commonsense #djmoley #jasoncurmi #tabloidlies #tabloidscum #vapesafe #expolsion #thermalrunaway #lies #propaganda #vapefam #💨💨💨😤✌️


Share this post



← Older Post Newer Post →


Leave a comment