How to Use CBD Isolate.
So we've all heard about the potential benefits of CBD products, many of us have experienced them. Some of us will also know how challenging it is to bring them into Guernsey, the current framework for importation is not easy to navigate !
So over the last few months we've been working incredibly hard to find the highest quality CBD product that meets the Guernsey legislation. We're happy to introduce CBD Isolate.
CBD Isolate is a tasteless, odourless and fine white crystalline powder that contains 0% THC and is typically 99% pure. An extremely versatile CBD product that is incredible value for money. Our awesome prices start from just £4.99 !
The extraction process for CBD isolate means the isolate is already activated, making it one of the most versatile CBD products available. It's as simple as using it by itself, or just as great to add it to part of a varied diet. We've put together some great ideas for using CBD Isolate.
How to Use CBD Isolate.
- Place under your tongue and hold for around 60-90 seconds to dissolve
- Warm and mix in with your eliquid (only use in PG/VG eliquids do not use any lipid carrier oils)
- Warm up and infuse with a carrier oil like rapeseed, olive, or MCT which can then be used as a sublingual tincture
- Warm up and infuse with base oils like coconut and use as a topical balm or skin care product
- Add it to a fruit juice or smoothie
- Add it to tea or coffee
- Warm up agave or honey and mix in your isolate to create a sweetener and add to drinks or simply on toast
- Add to pet food recipes for your pet
*When warming base oils and infusing or using in cooking, make sure you heat between 160 degrees Celsius and 180 degrees Celsius. Higher heats will start to evaporate the CBD and remove the active properties
*All CBD Isolate uses are only suggested uses, please do your own research or consult your GP if your are unsure
NONE OF THE PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE OR ILLNESS NOR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM YOU DOCTOR.
- Over 18s Only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Statements regarding CBD on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, FSA or the MHRA.
- Information regarding CBD on this site is not intended to replace medical advice. Consult your GP if your unsure about using CBD products.
- Always refer to your GP before altering your diet or are considering adding a food supplement to your diet.
- Food Supplements should be taken as part of a varied diet.