CONTINUED COVID 19 SAFETY AT VAZON VAPES.
As all of our customers in Guernsey will know, the incredibly strict border controls Guernsey had in place have been eased from the 1st July 2021.
We trust the CCA's decisions and continue to follow their advice and policies as they develop. However we do understand that some Guernsey residents still feel uneasy about the easing of the border restrictions as of July 1st.
Here at the Vazon Vapes Shop in St Peter Port, we continue to prioritise the safety of our customers and staff. We're still following extra safety measures in store to ensure the risks associated with Covid-19 are kept to an absolute minimum.
- We've kept a safety screen between staff and customers whilst keeping appropriately socially distanced when necessary
- We're still providing hand sanitiser in store to promote hand washing
- We ensure our staff follow our Covid 19 safety policy
- We offer Online Shopping with delivery
- We offer Click & Collect Shopping
- We offer and encourage contactless payment
Thanks to the incredible efforts of the Guernsey vaccination programme, we're in a fortunate position where all of our staff have already been double vaccinated with at least 14 days passed since the time of the second vaccination.
Some customers may which to minimise their time in public spaces, you can still easily shop with us by shopping on our Online Store.
Some customers may wish to wear a face covering when in public and/or crowded spaces, this is absolutely fine with us. We want everyone to feel comfortable and will support these measures in store.
As a community we have done so well throughout this pandemic, it's important we stick together and continue to work through these testing times.